- Classes are live with a teacher 1 hour, twice a week.
- Students can hear and see their teachers, and teachers can hear and see the students.
- Orientation with the teacher and staff that includes the parent and student
- Students participate in class in the same way as in a “real classroom” with questions and class participation.
- Teachers may be accessed any time by email or phone, if necessary.
- Students take tests and quizzes online which are reviewed by the teacher.
- Grades are calculated by THC, and parents are emailed progress reports and “report cards.”
- Accountability to a teacher on a twice-a-week schedule
- Ability to ask the teachers questions and get help instantly during class time
- Family access to well-seasoned educators who are experts in their fields of study
- Convenience of being at home
- An opportunity to get to know other homeschool students
Price: $100/mo. per class
Registration Fee: $75 per student
Technology Fee: $60 per student