Testings Evaluations & Transcripts24 March,2017admin
What's Your Brew?
- We use the SAT 10. The OLSAT can be requested for an additional cost.
- Testing will be done April 15-18, 2019
- Testing prices are as follows:
- 1st – 3rd – $125
- 4th – 6th – $100
- 7th – 12th – $75
- Test results are given directly to the parents.
To Sign up for SAT10 or OLSAT,
Please fill out and submit the following form:
- Assessments take about an hour to an hour and half with a certified teacher.
- Please bring a portfolio of work completed for the year in each subject.
- Price for an assessment is $75 for the first two children in each family, and $50 for each additional child.
- Transcripts can be written for 9th – 12th grade
- A meeting is made with the academic staff to go over the classes taken.
- Any documentation you might have must be submitted to THC in person or via email.
- Price for transcripts is $75 per student.
- All transcript requests require 2-weeks’ notice. Any requests made under the 2-week window will be charged an additional $25 rush fee.